Let Him Eat Cake


I almost didn't make a smash cake but I'm so glad I did!  I was happy with how this turned out since I haven't decorated a cake in over two years!  I made the whale and the yellow balls out of modeling chocolate and the rest is homemade buttercream.  Reed went straight for everything yellow on the cake.


He isn't quite sure what is going on yet.  You can't see it but his little outfit had whales on it.


Chowing down on the yellow balls.  


Desperately trying to get the yellow party hat off of the whale.  Clearly the chocolate was distracting because it took him awhile to get to the actual cake.


This picture cracks me up.  It looks like Reed is saying...Mama...what is my brother doing...why is he in the background being so crazy when I'm just trying to enjoy my messy cake.  The Little Guy wanted to eat this cake SO badly!  


Cake makes him happy!

Comments

  1. Great cake! I too love the blue smile. Precious!

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/04/musical-monday-atoz-presents-s-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guy is so cute! Love the last picture... I wish I could eat cake like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last photo! He looks pretty happy that you decided to go for the cake, and I'm doubting he would've noticed even if you had been rusty on the decorating skills (which you weren't!) Happy birthday to your cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts