All About Dad

After hearing the Little Guy's answers to my All About Mom questions I had to again steal Rachel's questions for Fathers Day.

Babe...I hope you like this because it is pretty hilarious.

What is Daddy's name?  Peter

How tall is Daddy?  big!!

What does Daddy like to do for fun?  at his work

What is Daddy's hair like?  purple

What does Daddy do at work?  pick up food, I don't know

How much does Daddy weight? I don't know

How old is Daddy? 4 (he said I was five so he at least has the age difference correct)

What does Daddy like to eat? oatmeal, bananas

What does Daddy like to drink? milk

What does Daddy do best?  Wait for it.....MAMA  I about died.

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  run with him

How long have you known Daddy?  I don't know

Where did you meet Daddy? with Reed & Daddy

What do you want to tell Daddy?  I love you SO much!

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!!


Aww...


and here is this guy for good measure.  

They love you Daddy!!

Comments

  1. Awe, thats awesome!!! I love kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those answers. Can't BELIEVE he said mama is what daddy does best! Hilarious! Too cute. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the blog hop! So excited to follow along! I would love if you would follow me also!
    XO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so cute! you never know what their little answers will be ;) that's a fun idea....I might have to steal if for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts