Capture the Moment--book review

With three little ones sometimes I am so busy running around I fail to appreciate the little moments.  The ordinary things that make our life what it is.  


After reading and looking at the incredible photographs in Sarah Wilkerson's "Capture the Moment" I've been inspired to slow down a little. To look at everything from light to shoes to sheets in a different way.  To grab my "big girl camera" more often and to make sure I capture some of the little moments of our lives.  


I love how the tips are organized and illustrated with a photograph so you can really study what the photographer has done and then practice it!


I will be referencing this book for years to come and I know I will be capturing the little moments in a new and innovative way!

Comments

Popular Posts