Home Again

Now that you've picked yourself up off the floor from the shock of the fact that I'm actually posting....

I'm back!  Literally.

We just got back from an interesting/wonderful family vacation.  We visited with friends, ate great food and saw beautiful things.  Why interesting you ask?  Well this vacation gets it's own post.  It was crazy and fun all in one.  And I for one am thrilled to be back home!

Here we are stuck on the skylift at the zoo in Colorado Springs.  You know...the kind that's open...with no seatbelt.  

***

We have been doing all kinds of fun things locally this summer and honestly I've just been trying to enjoy the time with my boys instead of sitting in front of the computer.  They are at a hard but fun age and most days I feel like it takes all of my energy to get them dressed and fed!


One of my favorite things we did this summer....5 mile hike through the snow at Mt. Rainier

***

My naptime activities have consisted of working on my new business!!  Can I tell you how extremely excited I am about this business?  My team is growing...my customers are seeing amazing results....and I am able to contribute to our income.  It's a win-win-win situation (Michael Scott anyone?)

The best part about this business?  There are so many!

1. I get to do it all on my own time.
2. No inventory.
3. No parties
4. Amazing 60 day money back guarantee on ALL products and the business opportunity
5. My skin is glowing!!
6. My acne is non-existent
7. My children no longer are itchy from eczema
8. I get to work with awesome women everyday!

Y'all this business and these products are legit!!  I'll be sharing a little more about them over the next few weeks but if you have questions or would like to be a part of this by purchasing or joining as a consultant please contact me!!!

I'll be running a blog special this week...email me and mention that you read about my business on the blog.  If you decide you'd like to be a consultant I'll give you $100 in cash!!  If you become a Preferred Customer I'll send you $25.  Refer someone else?  I'll send you another $25!!

You can email me at storybookreality@gmail.com


I LOVE Rodan + Fields and I know you will too!!

***

It's starting to feel  little like Fall here.  I was hoping to wait a couple more weeks before I switched the boys summer and winter clothes but I think I need to go ahead and do it.  Traditionally I buy ahead and I got out some pants for the not-so Little Guy today and they were SO short!  So it looks like it's back to the drawing board for him!!



Hiking in the Olympics....we need winter clothes year round here!

***

I can't decide if I'm excited for Fall or not.  Summer just seemed to FLY by this year.  I've never been one of those people that loves Fall.  I don't dislike it but to me it's always meant cold weather and dark days.  I live for the second week in February when the day start really getting longer again!!  I'm going to find some fun things to do AND get a new light fixture for my dining room to help me cope with the impending dark!!

What are YOU excited about today?


Comments

  1. I love the colors of fall!

    Hello, I am blog hopping today and I'm happy I found your blog. I wanted to invite you to visit a blog I just recently started as well at http://www.joyfulhomeandlife.com, it launches on 09/30/2013 (if you'll click on the "New Here" link you will find the links to follow us, including following the blog via GFC/"Google Friend Connect" on Blogspot).

    The website is going to contain many decorating ideas, topics on faith, recipes, FREEbies and printables, and more and I have teamed up with many talented writers on there to post entries in regards to these topics and more. Please visit (and if you would like to subscribe via e-mail to receive updates on new content posted on the website we welcome you to do that as
    well). We are also on Facebook at: http://facebook.com/joyfulhomeandlife (please like and share the page) and if you're on
    Twitter we are at: http://twitter.com/joyfulhomenlife (please follow us there)! :)

    Thanks and have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colorado. I was born there and the funny thing is that I only have memories of being there as an adult. I went last year to get my head back together. I call it home and I don’t even live there. I hope your business does great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to meet you through the Kim's Blog Hop social! Looks and sounds like your family had a wonderful vacation...hopefully you all were not stuck on that lift for tooo long!

    I loved your "about me" on your sidebar. We are happy to be in Kentucky, since this past Feb! Our girls married KY boys and our son just got married to a KY girl...so Ky was calling my hubby and me from Savannah, Georgia :o)

    I hope you get a chance to pop on over! And if you do, please let me know with a comment :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts