Egg Hunt 2016

I think every single blog post I've written in the last 3 days says "I wish I wasn't so behind" but it is the truth.  I live most of my life behind and my blog is no exception.  I sat down at the computer today to send some pictures to my parents and told myself I was going to at least post some pictures from the sweet time we had with our family over Easter weekend.

We've tried to take advantage of living close to both of our families over the last year and since we were planning to travel the weekend after Easter we decided to make one long trip.  I am so glad we did!

My Mom hosted an egg hunt for the kids and I managed to capture most of them.  I was so thankful for the beautiful weather.  And for once....five faces all looking at the camera!




Kelsey Jane--11 months


The Reedster--a month shy of 4


All five looking and semi-smiling!


Just precious!


It's rare that I even get three looking in the same direction!


Nola--6 and 1/2


Stafford-- 5 and 1/2 (as he likes to tell everyone)

Comments

Popular Posts