Grant's 3 Month Update



Dear Grant,

3 months!  I can hardly believe it! This was the first full month that you were nursing.  Such a miracle!  I am so thankful because I enjoy that sweet time that I get to have with you!

You've started cooing at us and are especially talkative at night.  I love wrapping you up for bed and then having a little conversation with you.  Those smile and coos....I could listen to them forever. You are starting to want to sleep early.  You are usually ready for bed between 7 and 8.  Your Daddy has been gone this month and you get so excited when you hear his voice on the phone!  

You are starting to become a little chunk!  I think you are going to be shorter than your brothers.  You are wearing size 0-3 clothes and size 1 diapers.  

Your smile is my favorite.  It's so easy to make you smile.  You smile so big your eyes disappear.  I hope you always smile so big!

We love you so much Grant man.  Just grow a little slower!

Love,
Mama & Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts