Grant's 4 Month Update


Dear Grant,

I can't believe you are four months old already.  Time seems to be flying by!  We went for your checkup and you were 15 pounds and 8 ounces.  You were 24 inches tall.  You are short and stout!  In comparison Reed was 15lbs1oz and 26 inches at the same time!  You are still in size 1 diapers and you are wearing 3-6 month tops and 0-3 bottoms.  Your legs are so short that the 3-6 hang way below your feet!

You are starting be such a smiley little guy!  We love making you giggle and laugh.  Your cheeks just seem to go on for days!  You always give your siblings a smile.  You've also started giggling when I kiss your neck.  I love making you smile!

You've starting sitting up in the Bumbo occasionally but you are in no hurry to move around.  No rolling over either way and you do not like to be on your belly!

You are a great sleeper and I think I'll keep you in our room for a while.  As soon as I put you in bed you just peek out over your blanket and smile if you catch my eye.  You never cry in the middle of the night or if you want to eat.  You just talk until someone wakes up!

You are the sweetest little guy and we are so incredibly blessed to be your parents.  We love you Grant-man!

Love,, Mama & Daddy

Comments

Popular Posts