Christmas 2011

Life in the military has caused us to change certain Christmas traditions.  We aren't fortunate enough to live close to either of our families so each year things are a little different.  We celebrated with my family today and the Little Guy was extremely excited to get new "trucks".  That is one of his favorite things right now and I love hearing him say "truck, truck" over and over! 

Mama and the Little Guy

Ma, Pa and the grandkids--clearly the days of cheesy grins are past


Boycotting the high chair

Opening presents is fun!

A truck!!!!

Comments

  1. B loves trucks right now too. It is def. a fun time with the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good time with your family - wish I could have celebrated your b-day with you!! Did you get your sweater from GAP? If so, then I tried on the same one. Did S get his sweater from Childre's place? Pretty sure I was going to buy that for the boys, but they didn't have their size. Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts