Are you craving??

Honestly, when am I not craving ice cream? I don't even need to be craving it...I just never need an excuse for ice cream! A few weeks ago I decided I needed a healthy option to all those chocolate milkshakes from Chick-fil-A. So...I found this recipe. It is a frozen yogurt recipe and you can modify it based on the fruit of your choice. The flavor of the week at the Euler house is peach!


Frozen Yogurt



1 cup milk

2 cups plain yogurt

1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk (i use fat-free)

2 cups pureed fruit of your choice

3 tsp. vanilla



Mix all ingredients and make in your ice-cream maker according to the directions. Let yogurt firm for 2-4 hours before serving. Try not to eat it all!!!



This recipe comes from the Taste of Home website.

Comments

Popular Posts