Friday, June 11, 2010

Brag Blog...

I need a brag book for this baby already. Once he arrives I am sure I'll have multitudes of photos that I have an uncontrollable urge to share with everyone I meet. But for now I'll try to contain myself to a few. We've been blessed to be part of a fetal growth research study at MUSC that requires us to get multiple 3-D ultrasounds. I majorly look forward to seeing Baby E up on the big screen. Here are a few of my favorite shots.
February 2010 12 weeks

April 2010, 20 weeks


30 weeks (you can see him smile at 17 seconds)

I can't wait to meet this little guy in person. And I apologize in advance if I catch you on the street and have to show you about 1700 photos. That's what new mommies do!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Aww, that smile is precious, Laura!! Those are amazing, can't wait to meet this little man!

Malou said...

That's amazing!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...