Insta-Friday Fun


This might be my favorite picture I've taken in a long time.  I know it is grainy and blown out but I love it nonetheless.  


This kid and I had a little date last Saturday.  We needed to clear out of the house to Daddy could work on his thesis.  He was THRILLED that there were cows outside the Ben & Jerry's.  It was hilarious.  Lately when I ask him "where are we going today?" he responds with 1. the zoo 2. a hayride or 3. animals.  I have NO idea what "animals" means but I think this covered it!


This kid hasn't had a haircut since the week the baby was born.  I would've let it grow forever but Daddy said it was time!  He was so good and super excited about his purple sucker afterwards.



Another cuddling picture.  Couldn't help it.  This guy is so sweet!!


This picture does not do justice to the yumminess that is pictured above.  Almost-Paleo No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Cookies.  YUM!!  They basically taste like an Almond Joy bar but better.  And they are good for you!!  I'll be posting the recipe and a better picture this weekend!


I love seeing my boys playing together.  The Little Guy is really doing a great job learning to share.  I'm so proud of him because I know it is hard!  

The Big Guy and I are working on appreciating one another more and more.  I found this nice frame at TJMaxx and got some dry erase markers at Target.  Now we can leave each other little notes throughout the week.  I love it!

**

I also wanted to say WELCOME to my new readers!  I'd love it if you left me a comment to tell me something about yourself so I can get to know you better!

Also...with the holidays coming up if you have a shop or handmade business I would love to help you get the word out!  My goal this year is to purchase something handmade for each person in my family!!

Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. Such a great first photo! Looks like the cover of a children's book.
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm new to your blog from Friday chaos. I like the look of your blog and I'm really looking forward to your posts. I have a blog if you have time I'd love for you too pop on over and have a look :-)

    http://chandodaddy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts