Insta-Friday

We traveled unexpectedly back to KY for my Grandaddy's funeral over the Thanksgiving Holiday.

We spent lots of time in the airport and with family. Here are some of my favorites...especially that gorgeous KY sunset. Just takes my breath away!!

We also had a visit from "Umple Steven". I love the pic of the Little Guy hugging him in the airport.

Only one pack n play at my parents so we improvised. A big box is much more fun and kept the Little Guy contained.

The Littlest Guy is barely 7 months and is already crawling up the stairs!!! I am going to have my hands full with that one!

Happy Friday!! Hope your weekend is wonderful!















Comments

  1. What did your kiddo think of the moving walkway at the airport? I think they are fun, and I'm an adult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your grandfather. I'm glad you got time with your family.
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura! You have a lovely blog! I am a new follower from the Sunday Sync! :)

    -Logan
    www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts