Miscellany Monday--The Haircut Version

It's Monday!  Time to link up with my friend Carissa for some miscellaneous fun!


I am one of those people who goes way to long in between hair appointments.  I let it get so bad that by the time I go I am ready for them to do anything!!  I went this weekend for a cut and touchups on my highlights.  I was so happy with the results!


I couldn't resist posting another picture of the beautiful tulip fields here in the Skagit Valley.  Google this.  Because clearly this picture does not do it justice.  Gorgeous.  Breathtaking.  Seriously amazing.  Start planning your trip to Seattle for next April.


If you've followed my blog for a while you know I eat banana pancakes almost every morning.  2 eggs, 1 banana, healthy breakfast.  Lately I've wanted to mix it up a little bit so I started adding a little bit of vanilla and nutmeg to my batter.  Then I got really crazy and started adding honey and cocoa powder!  For a measly 60 calories I'm eating chocolate pancakes for breakfast.  Awesome!



Does anyone else have a kid who does this?  The Little Guy insists on taking all of the wrapping off of all of the crayons.  He still eats them.  And he only colors with orange.  Also I made the mistake of drawing him pictures to color before we had coloring books.  Now we have a huge Thomas coloring book because he loves trains and he wants me to "draw a steam engine please" all the time.  Am I crazy to think that boys can love crafty things too?



I'm headed cross country with my Littlest Guy today!  We are going to see his Great-Grandma.  He is named after my Great-Grandpa so this is a super special visit.  I CAN NOT wait!!!!

Happy Monday!!


Comments

  1. Love your haircut! And those tulip fields are absolutely gorgeous! Hope you and Littlest Guy have a safe trip and a blessed week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair looks great! I'm the same as you - I go forever between haircuts, to the point where it's pretty much a desperate situation when I actually end up going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts