May & June 2016



neighborhood bikers



Little Climber


Soccer Star


The card Stafford picked out for his friend Lily....so cute!



First Roller Skating Party


Watching big brothers soccer game



Mothers Day Flowers




Gymnast in the making


First & Last Day of Preschool....with his buddy Cash






Zoo Day



The family that recycles together.....


One of our favorite local playgrounds


Most Improved in soccer this year









Another favorite playground


Grant man....4 months along



She asked to sit in my lap to eat breakfast this day.  I figure this is the kind of thing that won't happen too often.  So I let her.


Went to Branson, MO to see the Titanic Museum


hiking



my little one is always bringing me flowers...love her sweet heart


mini-golf



Helping with laundry


Playing at our friends' pool


The summer of Lego creations


Sweet Moments





Zoo Trip




She sat down and told me "I'm tired of walking"



Practicing his basketball





Making it official....becoming a family of six



9 kiddos and three on the way....our framily







VBS 2016


Date Night


Jeni's Ice Cream


Love it.  She runs out to get me "breakfast in bed"




Lego Chopped


Comments

Popular Posts