Chomp Chomp

I'm pretty sure when Peter's Mom prayed for me for years and years she secretly prayed that I would love to shop.  All the girls in our family share the love of a nice shopping trip and a great bargain!

When Mimi and Grandad came to visit back in May we took a little trip and Mimi bought the boys these matching shark outfits.  All four boys have these so we'll have to get some additional shots when we are in Tennessee.  I'm sure with 4 boys those will turn out great :)


Love how the Littlest Guy is watching the Little Guy


Love this little man!


This was the best picture I could get of the two of them!


They look like the poster kids for "my parents make me take way too many pictures" club.

Let's hope for a little better success the next time!  Regardless we love our cute little outfits!  
Thank you Mimi!!

Comments

  1. Hi! Cute pictures! I have 2 sons who are now almost 4 and almost 2. I'm always trying to capture their photos together. My sons also have a Mimi who bought the same shark outfit for them..lol!
    from Jenny @ www.cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts