7 Month Update


Dearest Reed,

The time continues to fly by and you are already 7 months old!  Your smiling little face brightens even the darkest day and I am constantly reminded of how blessed we are to get to be your parents!

You are still in size 3-6 clothes and size 2 diapers.  You are built like your Daddy, tall and skinny.

You are a huge eater!  You've been eating consistently at breakfast and dinner and sometimes at lunch.  The only thing you don't seem to care for is green beans.  Although you are eating up a storm you are still not sleeping through the night.  You have been enjoyingYou are doing better though and tend to make it until around 5:30 or 6.  Then you usually go back to sleep until around 8 or 9.

The biggest news around our house is that you are CRAWLING!  You have been crawling since just after you were six months old.  You are also pulling up and have even attempted the stairs.  You are clearly determined to keep up with your big brother.  I am hoping you will slow down a little bit because I am not ready to have another walker in this house!

You really enjoy playing with toys.  You'll play with almost anything we put in front of you.  You seem to particular enjoy this jump rope that we have laying around.  And actually anything that resembles it you go for.  You go straight for the computer cord, the hairdryer....it's like you know where they all are in the house.  You also enjoy little cars and the musical table.

You are also the one sock wonder.  Every time I put socks on you I find one laying around soon after.  Sometimes it is in your mouth.  But for some reason you just enjoy wearing one sock.  It is hilarious!

I've found it is harder to figure out your naptime because we are on the go a lot.  If we are around the house you will often take a short morning nap and then a longer afternoon nap.  You are very ready for bed by 8 o'clock.

We love watching you grow little man!!  We just want you to slow down a bit!

Love,
Mama & Daddy


Comments

  1. I have an almost 8 month old who is already wearing a 12-18 mo in some stuff ....she is a chunk but she isn't crawling yet or has any desire too :)
    My baby still has no teeth what about yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I found your blog through the blog hop! I'm your newest follower

    Phylicia
    http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SO adorable! Found your blog through the blog hop! Looking forward to reading more from you.
    -Kelly (your newest follower)
    http://www.blartblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Thanks for joining my Bloghop
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Laura, these are some of the best times! The love you have for your children just makes your post glow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your newest follower on facebook and twitter! if you would like to follow back you can find me at http://lifeinthesimpleln.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So So cute, i'm your newest follower, would love if you could come by and follow back?
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  9. just stumbled to your blog!! Happy 7 months!! I have a little 4 month old :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness.. I think our babies are 'twins' .

    lots of similarities
    Tall and thin for sure! my son is 6mos 2 weeks now and it CRAWLING , pulling up on things and just all over the place.

    Oh boy. Found you from the Aloha Affair .

    Teressa @ newbornmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun age! I loved when my boys were able to really start exploring and discovering their world!@

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, such a sweet letter. My little one hates to wear socks, neither of them last long and she is the cord queen.

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
    Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
    Leslie
    www.violetimperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these letters! So sweet!
    He's such a cutie pie :)

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured! :)

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is super cute! They grow so fast!

    www.littlegems3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts