I don't know about you but my New Year's resolution each and every year is to finally get organized. Sometimes I do better than others. But one area where I've struggled is my blog. Like most bloggers I started my blog as a place to record my thoughts and feelings and interesting things I want to remember about my family. Ultimately that will always be it's purpose. But as it's grown and I've developed more readers and a love of sharing food and recipes in particular I've realized that I have to be a little better prepared!
My "I've never met you in real life but am so glad we are friends" buddy Courtney over at ClickItUpANotch has created the ULTIMATE blog organizer! This planner seriously has everything I never dreamed I would need. Check this out! For $12.00 you get....
- 3 page description of how to use the blog planner to its fullest capabilities
- Cover page you can edit with your site name
- Yearly goal sheet
- User names/password form
- Brands to work with sheet
- Blog post ideas sheet
- Blog title ideas sheet
- Sites you want to guest post on sheet
- Sites you have been featured on or wrote a guest post sheet
- People you want to guest post on your site sheet
- Blog statistics form
- Social media statistics forms
- Advertising form
- Affiliate program form
- Blog expenses form
- Monthly income/expenses form
- 2 page monthly calendar with inspiration quote for each month
- Monthly goal sheet
- Daily to-do sheet
- 2 pages of blog tips
If you haven't checked out Courtney's blog you should! It is organized, eye appealing and seriously loaded with amazing photography tips and tutorials. And she's shared all of her tricks of the trade in her Blog Planner! Courtney is generously offering my readers a chance to win one of 3 planners!!
Enter to win in the Rafflecopter form below!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck!!! And here's to a more organized blogging year!