Another by-product of my sweet son Stafford is my super-sized summer wardrobe. Ok, maybe not super-sized but we're definitely looking at the extra value meal size clothes instead of the salad and fruit parfait version. I know, I know, its only been a couple of weeks since Stafford arrived but I've got to start sometime! I can't figure out if the alliteration motivated me or the fact that it is noon in Charleston and nice enough to take a walk outside. This means fall, aka jeans that don't fit weather is on the way. Regardless, I THINK I am going to do this.
I've already cheated. Sort of. Does that small brownie I had for breakfast yesterday count?
I'm going to start this on Tuesday the 7th and go until October 7th. I'll probably be kicking myself October 1 because I could start today but we're going on vacation this weekend! It's almost impossible to be at the Euler's and be sugar-free!!
Here are my "rules" for Sugar-Free September.
1. No dessert items (aka brownies, ice cream, cake etc)
2. Starbucks drinks are allowed-1 per week-as long as it is the lite version
3. My morning cereal doesn't count, but I can only have 1 serving and can only eat it for breakfast
4. In addition to "no-sugar" I will also drink at least 64 oz of water each day
5. I will walk at LEAST 3 times a week
Goal: lose at least 1/2 of my remaining pregnancy weight by October 7 (Stafford's 2-month b-day)
Ask me how I'm doing when you see me!