Just Shred It

Anyone who knows Peter knows he is slightly compulsive about shredding.  Anything with our name and address goes into the shred pile.  In fact he once broke a shredder by shredding too much for too long.

These days I am the shredder.And I'm not talking about paper.  My friend Ashley (check out her blog here) and I challenged ourselves to buy the "Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred" DVD.  As of this morning we had both bought it but of course it was still in the wrapper!  We finally buckled down and started shredding!

The DVD is just a 20 minute workout.  It combines cardio, strength training and ab work.  You need 2 weights and that is it!  20 minutes may not seem like much of a workout but I was sweaty (gross!) and tired (surprisingly) after finishing the video.  I guess we'll see what the results are in 30 days! Surely I can find 20 minutes in my day to workout right??

Stay tuned!!

Comments

  1. Let me know how you like it! I'm always looking for a good work out video for when i can't get to the gym!

    Oh, and AJ's the same about shredding, and has trained Josh and Sam to be the same... I have to unplug the shredder when we're not using it b/c Sam has been known to stick things in there when we're not looking!! AAACCKK! Talk about nerve-wracking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!! I have had the video checked out via Netflix for about 60 days. I have gone through it twice. More like 1 1/2, but it has been a great way to get a quick work out in while Bennett is napping..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it through 25 days straight of it. Missed 2 over a weekend when I wasn't feeling well. Did it two more days after that and then lost my motivation to do it. So I guess I did the 27 Day Shred. It was a great video though. Amazing how 20 mins can be so difficult and make you so sweaty.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Andrew and Peter might have been separated at birth. Talk about OCD shredding...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts