Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rub-A-Dub Dub

One of my college friends suggested this cute little rubber ducky tub when I was pregnant.  I've been waiting and waiting for Stafford to sit up so we can start to have fun at bathtime!  I love the water and I want him to love it also.  I wasn't sure how he would respond to the enormous duck so first we just played with it in his room.  I love the cute interaction!





After a sufficient amount of introduction I put Stafford in the tub.  He seemed to like it....


so we moved the tub into the tub!  There was much splashing and laughing involved.  I can't wait for bathtime now!!





A clean Stafford is a happy Stafford!!



I'm linking up with two fun blogs today that are celebrating pictures that make us happy!!  http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/ and Sweet Shot Tuesday at My Three Boybarians.  Check them out!

5 comments:

Kyle said...

I'm so glad he likes that tub! It's so great for traveling too!

Rachel said...

That previous comment was from me. Kyle was signed into google. :)

Gretchen said...

How cute! That look in the second shot is most adorable! =)

Lucy said...

What a sweet little boy! He's a doll!

Malou said...

It's nice to see such a happy baby!!! I bought this tub for when we travel and Maddie is terrified of it :(. I am not quite sure why, because she still smiles when it quacks!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...