Stafford & Nola

It's been a big day here in the Bluegrass.  Thankfully none of it involved running 5 miles since it was super cold and rainy.  I'm praying for better weather tomorrow!

Little Guy has had a big day too!  First he got to wear his new outfit from his Memaw & Grandpa.  I love the camo.  Everytime he wears orange I start to think that his hair might be red someday but I guess we'll have to wait and see!

We capped off the evening with a family dinner.  Cousin Nola wasn't sure what to do with her lifesized babydoll!  She was excited about his "swing" and pushed him while he was in it.

We tried and tried and tried to get a picture of these two cuties.  This was the best we could do.


Once I started getting Stafford ready for bed Nola became curious.  It was probably the raspberries I was blowing on his tummy.  She had to investigate!


Once she realized it was safe she began pointing out Stafford's body parts.  Nose, ears and belly button.  She was super excited that he had a belly button!


Little Guy was worn out after such a long day so he got into his airplane jammies and headed off to bed!


Stay tuned for more of Stafford's Bluegrass adventures!!

Comments

  1. Fun! I didn't know you were in town! :) I bet you guys are having lots of fun with your two cute babies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts