Tulips Times Two

When Peter's parents came to visit I knew I wanted to take them to see the tulip up in the Skagit Valley.  I figured that even though the festival ended April 30th that surely there would still be some tulips in bloom on May 1st, one day later.

Ha ha.  I was very, very wrong.  We drove into the valley and all we saw were rows and rows of tulip stems and no flowers.  Thankfully one of the local gardens still had their show garden available for viewing.  It was stunning and we still had a wonderful time with beautiful weather.  


The re-occuring cheese face.


Brotherly love


Still beautiful


Family portrait....with the cheese face


You could see for miles and miles!


Playing with Daddy's glasses


My favorite tulip shot!

Comments

  1. What gorgeous flowers! I'm trying to start having flowers in my house on a regular basis, we'll see how long that lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet day out! Your family looks so lovely. I found your blog on the link up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts