Ham & Cheese Rollups



This is such an easy and fabulous recipe!  The original recipe came from my good friend Heather.  She brought a version of this dish as an appetizer to a party and I fell in love with it.  As always it is easy and yummy!  I have no idea what to call this so maybe you can think of an interesting name....

Here is the original recipe

1 package of deli ham
1 package of deli turkey
1 package of colby cheese
1 package of cheddar cheese
2 packages of crescent rolls

Spread 1 can of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.  Cover the crescent rolls with a layer of cheese, then meat, then cheese, then meat.  Top with the second package of crescent rolls.  Bake according to the crescent roll directions.

Yeah.  That's it!  You can cut it however you like but small pieces are better.  It is super gooey and yummy and best served hot!


Here is my version...

I wanted something that I could make that would be a little smaller.  Let's be honest, even with being pregnant I do not need to be eating 2 packages of crescent rolls.

So, I did a version of a pig in a blanket.  You use the same ingredients but instead of putting  a layer down I simply did a layer of cheese, a layer of meat and then rolled the crescent rolls up the traditional way.  Again, super easy and you can decide how many you want to cook at a time.

I have a hard time getting the Little Guy to eat meat but he loves these!  And you can try any combination of meat and cheese you want!


Comments

  1. This looks so yummy. I think the kids in my daycare would looove this. We have our first linky party ever.. would you go link this up?

    -Your New Followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun easy snack! I came over from Making the world cuter! Would love for you to link this up to my Tasty Tuesday Party which opens tonight! http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts