Little Guy's First Year

On one of my favorite episodes of Friends,  Joey puts on as many of Chandler's clothes that he can find.  He walks in and says to him, "Could I BE wearing any more clothes?".  It doesn't sound as funny here but the episode is quite memorable.

Well, today I got my Shutterfly book for the Little Guy's 1st year.  Could I BE anymore excited?  I don't think so.  It is perfect!!  I can't wait to sit here cuddled on the couch with Peter and oo and ah over every single picture.

The internet version doesn't do it justice but here is the link if you want to check it out!

I love this cute little boy so much!!




Build your own high-quality photo books at Shutterfly.com.

Comments

  1. The book is so cute! I have always loved your little mans crazy wild hair! I noticed you used shutterfly. Do you like that better than snapfish and if so why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And I must say that I understand exactly how excited you are. I made a book for H, and I didn't show your restraint. Her book is 96 pages long. :oD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts