WIWW--Date Night

So here I am on week two and although we did actually purchase a full length mirror, I've been in yoga pants since we hung it up. Soooo...

Friday night was a long awaited date night! We ate at a local Italian restaurant and enjoyed a little kid free time. It was fabulous.

I was pretty excited about my outfit because a. Hello emerald green pants B. my two year old picked out my shoes, and C. I bought this shirt forever ago and it finally fits!

Isn't this watch great? I bought it while my husband was overseas for 6 months so I would know what time it was there. Now I set it to EST since that is where my family lives.

New goal....actually use my new mirror!!

Pants--Michael Kors
Shirt & Tank--LOFT
Watch--Urban Outfitters
Earrings--Handpicked
Necklace--Happy Days by Wifeysinger
Shoes--Nine West






Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

Comments

  1. Cute outfit! I went outside my comfort zone and purchased colored pants recently too, they are wine color, and I love them! Glad you had a date night to dress up for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watch!! That is so cute


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look great and I love those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green pants, Laura! I'm new to the blogosphere, and have been enjoying Storybook Reality. Just gave my readers a link to your blog/WIWW. :) Here's the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo, Laura!!! Green is the lucky color of the year according to Feng Shui. What color's your nail polish? Red or fuchsia?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting our little corner of the world! If you are new I'd love to have you follow along here! Have a wonderful day!

Popular Posts