Toddler Thursday--Bath Time Activity

It's still Thursday here on the West Coast and I'm trying to catch up after a week of sickness!!  I know you've all been dying to read my weekly toddler article :)

Almost everyone I know with a little one who is on Pinterest has pinned this activity.  The original suggests using shaving cream and food coloring.  I was a little nervous about using food coloring because we live in a very old rental home and we still have a tile bathtub.  I didn't want the grout to become stained.  So I used my shaving cream and mixed it with these

.

I also used one of the flimsy muffin pans so it would hang over the edge of the bathtub.  This left both the Little Guy and myself hands free....him to paint..me to photo!

I wish I had made the colors a little more saturated and had a larger paintbrush....both things I plan to remedy next time we do this.  Also I completely forgot to take his onesie off however true to their advertising the washable paint really was washable!

Here are some of my favorite shots!











I think this was a great activity to do with my little one!  The only thing I had to be careful about was making sure he didn't eat the shaving cream!  I guess you could make it really fun by using whipped cream and food coloring!  

Comments

Popular Posts