30-34 Week Update

Ok so this is not a quality picture.  I need to get someone to take an actual picture of me instead of using my phone but for now this will have to do.  I keep promising some comparison pictures from last pregnancy so here I finally have one....kind of!

Here is me at 30+ weeks with our newest Little Guy.  I had an appointment today and everything looked great!  The midwife said I am measuring great....heartbeat was a nice 154....and my blood pressure was perfect.



Here I am at 33ish weeks with the Little Guy.  I realize this is still a couple of weeks ago but wow what a difference!!  This picture was taken on vacation in the Outer Banks and it is when I first really noticed swelling.  I posted of picture of my massive feet here.  I am praying that I don't start swelling again this time!



I started this post about a month ago....before the crazy dehydration/hospital visit.  I have my 34 week appointment this week so hopefully everything will be good!  I have had such a hard time this last month shaking a cold (I've been coughing since I was in the hospital) and I am exhausted from it!  I am praying for some good sleep in the next couple of weeks.

Even though the angle is weird I think you can tell the difference between the picture above and the picture below.  Well hopefully you can!  My favorite picture is my 37 week one....I can't wait to compare those!!

Comments

Popular Posts